Sunday 18 August 2013

4 days over...

I got a pang of shock and guilt when I realised when the current Poll closes my family and I will still be on holiday for then and 4 days after then! Unfortunately, if I cannot get access to the internet whilst there, you will have to wait for the answers and for the next poll. I am very sorry, especially to those who have voted. Everything will run as normal when I get chance to post the answers and info. As it will be a Friday when my family and I (as planned) return, another 1 day (which takes us to Sunday morning when I open a new 2 weekly poll and post regarding the last poll which closed) will have to go by to get us to the next poll. It will be a confusing time, but we will get back to normal soon. We will also be posting about our camping holiday when we return, so you have a few entries and photos (a lot of photos I am sure!!! Very sure!!!) to look forward to when we return. We are continuing the 2 weekly polls for the foreseeable future without a doubt so this confusing time will not make a single dint in the history of the 2 weekly polls. 

Thanks and sorry again!

Earl and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment