Tuesday 1 March 2016

Pinch Punch Post - March 2016

Happy new month! This March, we'll be participating in the final Agility Nuts Show of the Winter Series 2015-16 meaning the overall league results will be announced! We can't believe that another series of this show has almost come and gone! Also in March - and this is a huge event - I'll be attending Crufts 2016! I can't believe that Crufts (the world's largest dog show) is almost here again! And hopefully sometime soon, I'll be competing there myself with either Earl, Ethel or both! We'll also be participating the first outdoor show of the year at the end of the month when we head on down to compete at Dog Vegas! This March is planned out to be one of the most exciting months of the entire year!


As for February, we had a wonderful time! Earl celebrated his 6th Birthday, which was the main highlight of the month for us. He thoroughly enjoyed himself as we enter another year of the one and only, one in a million Earl! February was also the month that little Ethel WON her FIRST EVER win at an Agility competition, at Dog Vegas in Grade 5 (Graded 1-4) Jumping! And that was only her third ever Kennel Club competition! I am so proud of her; she has such a career ahead of her, and I can't wait to succeed with her as a duo! And of course, Earl always does me proud!


We host the Pinch Punch Post Blog Hop alongside My Mutt Riley. Please join us!

We are also in the process of searching for new/additional cohosts! Please email borderterriersruleOK@gmail.com if you would like to cohost with us.


get the InLinkz code

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a good month planned! We were going to go to AN this coming weekend but turn out to be busy and also missed the entry closing date! Doh! I'll be going to Crufts though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Agility Nuts at Oakridge? Oh, such a shame you missed the closing date! Which day are you going to Crufts?

      Delete
    2. Yep! I'm just brilliant with deadlines for practically everything ;-) We're going on the Saturday.

      Delete
  2. You are GOING to Crufts!?! Oh wow, I will be looking out fur you on the TeeVees
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are good times fur sure!

    Keep Calm & Bark On Cuz It's Less Than 100 days until B*A*R*!!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can look for my family members at Crufts. My breeder, Vivien Phillips is always there with her Debucher line of GBGV's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful! We did see some GBGVs and thought of you!

      Delete
  5. Have fun at Crufts. I bet it will be a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I wish you all the bestest luck for the show and for all events you will enter that month... I'm sure it will rain fabulous ribbons and trophies for the bestetst team ever :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't compete ourselves, but we hope to do so in the future!

      Delete
  7. What a exciting March coming up, Crufts!!! how fun that will be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesss Crufts!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo sorry about not posting I lost my camera I am such a nutter sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I just want you to know that we are an art community that created the hashtag #pinchpunchpost in May 2015. Whilst we don't own the tag, it is beneficial that your followers as well as ours can find what they're looking for rather than two mixed up threads. We have the tag working across Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram and have children and adults of all levels taking part in this internationally. I hope you can see the benefit to your own followers of making a slight adjustment so that your tag is original and leads them just to the posts they are trying to find. Kindest regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know. I rarely use the hashtag on social media, but when I do, I shall change it so that it is dog related.

      Delete