Thursday 2 June 2016

Earl's Agility Warrant Silver

My amazing little man achieved enough Warrant points for his Agility Warrant Silver in January, and putting it on display was only a recent thing... Haha! I am so incredibly proud of him for achieving this. It has been such a journey for him and I doing Agility as a pair, and on more than a couple of occasions it definitely has not been easy. The journey that we have been on has helped me to learn about success and failure in anything you do, and how to deal with the balance of the two. It is all down to Earl, and I am absolutely thrilled that he and I have been so successful. It is even more impressive for a dog that runs at his own pace... Haha! I have learnt so much from handling him; he has made me the handler I am, and I have so much to thank him for. Well done little man; you really are fabulous!

Earl

I hope that he and I continue to achieve wonderful things, and that his Agility career continues for a long time. He is such a skilful little dog and has so much to give. He always does an incredible job of anything and everything that I ask of him, and I simply could not be more proud of him.

Oh, and in our monthly Blog Hop, we said that Ethel's Birthday was on Monday. I have now realised that the 7th of June is actually on Tuesday, not Monday. Please come by and say Happy Birthday to the one and only wonderful little Ethel!


We are joining Ruckus The Eskie, Love Is Being Owned By A Husky and Barking From The Bayou in the Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop. Thank you!


6 comments:

  1. Well done Earl….I finks you are PAWSOME!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and your mum, Earl! Happy almost birthday to Ethel! We hope she is planning her pawty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Earl! it deserved the bestest place on your wall...:O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds a lot like mom and I. It's all up to me and she has to follow my lead and pace. Nice job, Earl!

    ReplyDelete