Saturday 31 December 2016

Happy New Year 2017

Happy New Year 2017!

Ethel and I

2016 has been an absolutely awesome year for me. Ethel made her debut into the world of Agility and went from Grade 3 to 6 and halfway to Grade 7, Ethel and I qualified for Crufts 2017 in the Young Kennel Club (YKC) Over 12 Small Agility Dog Of The Year Semi-Final by winning a qualifier, Ethel and I qualified for the Young Kennel Club (YKC) Agility Team GB Squad Day 2 after success at Squad Day 1, Earl went Grade 6, Earl achieved his Agility Warrant Silver and Ethel achieved her Agility Warrant Bronze! Thank you to everyone who has been a part of making 2016 such an awesome year for me. I cannot wait for another year of pushing ourselves for more success and enjoying every moment of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment