Thursday 13 November 2014

Thoughtless Thursday - 'June Dog' JWB Calendar & a Bag of Food

Hi all! I was delighted to receive my copy of the James Wellbeloved Calendar 2015 early today, early because Earl was chosen as a runner up for this calendar! I had no idea whatsoever what month he was going to star in, but…


A prize for me and a prize for him!

...Now I know, and I've been waiting to know this for months since I received the confirming email we had 'ran-up' (not a word???)...


Earl and his featured month.

He's a JUNE boy!!!

I'm extremely proud of him, and seeing his little face (my photography, guys!!!) in a calendar that will soon go completely all over the place and many will hang it up to flip every month… fills me with pride!!

That's my little lad on there!!!

And what do stars do with their prize booty??


Be a good sport and give it to dogs who need it more! Earl isn't fed this brand of food, so after a chat has finally decided he'd be happy to give it to our club's rescue organisation in good spirits. I think he made a wise and wonderful choice there. Good boy.

This, especially with it being something Earl would scoff away until he popped (food items!), he has done extremely well being caring to other dogs and sacrificing his yummy bag of many tasty kibbles!!



We're delighted to be participating in the Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop very kindly hosted by Ruckus The Eskie and Love is Being Owned by a Husky! - thanks again, guys!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, don't forget to cast your kindly vote for me and Earl for the Dogs Monthly (Magazine) HiLife 'Best Friends' Trophy 2014, if you haven't already. This award means the world to us, and to get it would be totally incredible and lifting. Our relationship is special - if you missed the post, visit it HERE and see for yourself fully.


To vote, email Kathie.L@abmpublishing.co.uk with 'Best Friends' in the subject box. In the main body, write 'I would like Summer Clark and Earl to win the HiLife Trophy 2014' (or something along those lines, stating CLEARLY our names). That's all, you can then hit send! Alternatively, write to Best Friends, Dogs Monthly, 61 Great Whyte, Ramsey, Huntingdon PE26 1HJ. Voting closes on 4 December 2014, so get your votes in ASAP, and support one wonderful little terrier and the human girl he has 'saved'!

Every vote counts, and we are eternally grateful for EVERY single person who votes. Thank you SO SO SO much for your such generous voting!!



Earl and I are a fantastic pair, with a an incredible relationship an story <3


9 comments:

  1. Oh that is so fantastic!!!!!!
    Thanks for linking up with us too!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Earl!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to you both!
    Wags and Woofs from Imogen and Millie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to both of you. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ello Earl my pal...i juss whisper to you dat my BT pals on twitter haz a calendurr every year...you can see it ere http://shop.feelwells.co.uk/btposse-calendar-2015-38-c.asp ...we iz sendin all da profits to Border Terrier Welfare...I do be in it and so iz Clapton (in fac he on da cuvver)...

    ReplyDelete