Thursday 19 February 2015

Cuddles on Human Cushion

National Spoil Your Pet Month is upon us! Which means we shall continue on with normal occurrences... I love spoiling my canine companions. I adore seeing them relaxed and contended - there is no nicer feeling than having two happy dogs in the house!

These pals are allowed up mum!

One way of showing your pets how much you love them, is to welcome them into your arms and allow them to share some human comforts. I adore cuddling my canine companions on my bed - and they adore this too! I will often find them happily asleep there when they become tired. Its adorable and you can tell how contended they are there. I love seeing them relaxed.





20 comments:

  1. A relaxed little girlie. Pickles likes to lie with her back to the cushions x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy, relaxed, and spoiled dog! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute photo! I agree, I love seeing my dogs comfy, feeling safe and knowing how much they are loved. Oh, and I love giving them lots of toys & treats too!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Cathy, Isis & Phoebe
    www.dogsluvusandweluvthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luvs da big bed!! I usually sleep at da folkses' feets....And when Dad gits up in da mornin', I steals his spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and sweet. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are those your stuffies
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete