Friday 6 February 2015

Window Friends Bring Me Through

I have been choosing my GCSEs at school - which is vital for my future. These will keep me able to continue a nice life surrounded by canines and canine related activities! These times can cause stress for many - and I love to be able to come home to see a happy puppy bum and a gentle mature canine smile when I return! Both mine are my true and constant personal therapy to the end which I always love.

This is the appearance I see when I return each day from school. I adore this! This is one of those things in which makes you realise how loving and dedicated dogs are to their beloved owners - the friendships they share control them and we all thrive on such a relationship between us species.


Two dedicated window friends peering into the distance in anticipation of their beloved mummy. And its even nicer when I open the door and these two come shooting from their perch to greet me in an over excited fashion - they throw themselves from the doorway, skidding to a turn and bombarding me with hair and slobber - something close to home indeed. Then they return to their stands to watch in anticipation this time of the next family member who is scheduled to return themselves any time.


We are participating in this blog hop -




16 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than getting a welcome like they do. No human is as pleased to see you!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great welcoming committee! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. They take their welcoming duties very seriously ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of the best welcoming committees we've seen...next to us, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they love their duties - You sure? ;-)

      Delete
  5. We agree! That's one adorable welcoming committee!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep a welcome home from our furbabies is the best thing at the end of the day,xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ave yoo not tell er yoo is lookin at squirrels Earl my pal?

    ReplyDelete