Wednesday 7 June 2017

Ethel's 3rd Birthday

It's that time of year again; yep, another fun-filled year of Ethel has been and gone, and my little girl is 3! So, I want to wish my tiny but mighty ball of fun and fur a huge happy 3rd birthday! I can't even begin to express how proud I am of her and all she has achieved in only 3 years. To celebrate, I've put together a small compilation of the best Ethel moments as a birthday tribute!

Ethel (at many different stages of coat length!) enjoying her adventures

Of course, today consisted of presents, cards, treats and toys for my excited little pup, who went completely wild at the first glance of the goodies awaiting her!

This celebratory pile sent Ethel wild with excitement!

She's so much fun and certainly had heaps of it today!

Well, that wraps up our celebratory post for this year! Here's to many, many more years of Ethel's antics and adventures! I'm certainly looking forward to an awesome future with my crazy little sidekick bouncing and barking next to me. Thanks for making the past 3 years of my life so far even brighter, little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment