Monday 19 June 2017

Recognition Among Dog Photographers

Well, I can finally spill the beans about some MORE awesome news... I am super excited to be able to say this photo of mine is now an award-winner! Yep, that's right! Dog photography is one of my biggest passions, and coming 2nd in the junior category of the Dog Photographer Of The Year 2017 competition with this photo of Earl is an achievement I'll treasure for the rest of my life! It's my first official photography award, and it isn't exactly a small deal; in fact, there were over 13,000 entries!

The photo that blew the judges right off the panel!

My photo will be exhibited in the Kennel Club art gallery in London and I'll be attending an awards ceremony there later in the year! This achievement should hopefully help me gain some valuable recognition as an amateur dog photographer and, if I'm lucky, help me start out in photography professionally in the future, as it's definitely something I'd be interested in pursuing!

If you want to find out more about Dog Photographer Of The Year and see the entire gallery of this year's winning images, visit http://www.dogphotographeroftheyear.org.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment