Thursday 26 September 2013

This 'N That Thursday - Randoms



Wet beard! 

Long leg!!!

Just chilling... what more??

Oh hello! Didn't see you there.

This is just a bit of this... and a bit of that.... and hey, its all here on Thursday! 

The first photo is of Earl sunbathing, however, I could not add a caption because the post layout would mess up if I did! (I tried :-o)

You see Thursdays are all about a mix... and that is what Earl and I have brought you this thursday.

Earl just loves having multiple, and different photos taken of him, mainly by me, because we always have a great fun time in the process.

Earl and I.

We hopped off 2 Brown Dawgs Blog

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining TNT! Those are great pictures and I love the captions. The one titled" "Wet Beard" is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly did encapture a little of this and a little of that!

    ReplyDelete