Wednesday 2 August 2017

Take Us Back To Luxembourg

The EOJs in Luxembourg - one of the very best experiences of my entire life so far. I feel privileged to have been given the opportunity to experience the event as a competitor and Team GB member and make such incredible memories that will last forever and keep the experience alive. Along with the memories, I have these amazing photos of Ethel in action to remember the event with!



These photos capture the thrill of the moment and what it was like to run in such an atmosphere brilliantly. As you can see, Ethel had an absolute blast out there, as did I! There's no better feeling than blasting round the course with my furry little sidekick, that's for sure!

I'd like to thank Pics4dogs Fotografie for taking these amazing photos! Be sure to check them out sometime!

5 comments: