Sunday 17 November 2013

Black and White Sunday - Hoops & all






Happy Black and White Sunday everyblogger (and non bloggers)! This week, Earl has gone even further into town with the B&W photos!


Balancing act


Hewo vere!


Me and my shadow  - thought this looked great in b&w :)


Earl luuuurvs his hoop toy! (and having his photo taken!!)

Right, now must go and prepare to attend agility class all day, as I will be co-teaching the lower level classes then participating in my advanced class with Earl!

Enjoy your day.

Earl and I.

Thank you kindly to the host of this hop, Dachshund Nola and My Life in Blog Years
We hopped off Dachshund Nola

Plus remember to take part in our 2 weekly and very fun dog polls at the bottom of this page!! Woofs!

2 comments:

  1. awesome pictures! your blog is great by the way and I love your header we will surely be back

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pics!!! It takes a ton of practice to balance things like that... especially fun tug toys like that !!! Hope you had a great day at agility today!

    ReplyDelete