Thursday 14 November 2013

What if My Dog…?

Yesterday, we received the a factual dog book that I won from a dog magazine competition (which was to guess the parents of a two-crossbreed)! It is called 'What if My Dog…?' and is excellent!





It includes bundles of sensible advice, some witty humour, and loads of hilarious cartoon doggy photos! This book will entertain, and inform in the most friendly and inviting possible way. 

If you want you the perfect factual canine book, look no further!

Earl checks out the book - I think he understands that with this, I can know how to sort out any unwanted behaviours of him in more or less an instant!

Earl and I.

5 comments:

  1. It looks like a fun book! Have a great weekend (of reading).
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great book! Congrats on your win!
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the blog hop, that sure looks like a fun book. Be sure and let us know what you think after you've read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Flea, and I sure will LetterstoAndrew! :-D

    ReplyDelete