Friday 29 November 2013

Follow Up, FitDog Friday & Pet Parade




Does this ever occur at your house on a Friday?

You: "Hmmm. I'm really hungry. But I'm saving the Pringles for Christmas!"
Family member: "Who cares… just eat them… its Friday after all!"
You: "True! I'll just eat them. Its a special day after all!"
(You eat all the Pringles or other 'special' food)

If so, do you ever include your DOG? NO? Great stuff and good on you! Dogs do not understand what day it is. They may understand your daily routine, but they don't think 'Monday - damn it is a bad day' or 'Friday! Yippeee! Almost Saturday and Sunday when the humans seem to like it!' They may know when the humans are going to be in all day, or when training class frequently occurs, but giving your dog those 'oh what the heck its Friday' treats is a step down the path to darkness and despair.

So just act normally when it comes to treats for your dog! Enjoy your Fridays, yes I love them too (especially Friday nights, haha) but your dog won't be upset if he missed out of apparent Friday funday. He won't know!

Our Follow Up Friday:

So now that that warning is over, we can get onto responding to our lovely readers' comments!

The comments to What If My Dog…? Book review! are as follows:


"hmmm, think i'll try and find that book, hopefully they have it in ebook format?"

Hiya Jenna! You'll have to look into that!

On Monday Mischief - Sneaking a peek are we? the comments were as follows:

Flea said:

"Good taste in literature.
www.dogtreatweb.com"

Isn't it just spiffy when your dog turns out so brainy??!?!?!!


"I fall asleep when I read too! Happy Monday from2catsandacattledog.com"

Hope you had a good Monday too Megan. There's nothing like a bedtime story is there!

Laika said:

"What a cutie, Laika said: http://laikashundeliv.blogspot.com"

2browndawgs said:

"LOL guess it put you to sleep!"

It certainly did! A very tidy close-up of the book as well! Thought those paws would fumble at least a little.

The comments to Show success at Dog Vegas! were replied to, apart from one recent one:

Vicky said:

"Well done! Was this a show at the UK arena in Grantham? If it was I was there with Tommy too."

Hi Vicky! Yes, it was! We think we saw you with Tommy! Were you wearing a sweatshirt with Vicky a Tommy on the back?! I expect that is you!! Are you going to the next one?

Now for Pet Parade hosted by Rascal and Rocco

Showing off more of Earl!








I am privileged to have him by my side.

--------------------
So that's it for today's Friday hop folks! We've had a busy one!!!! Phew.

Have a good day (and don't go overload with your dog treats just because of this day!)

Plus, please vote for Earl by 'loving' his post on PackDog profile in the grateful #grateful contest! Thank you so much, loving readers!

And don't forget our Pinch Punch Post this Sunday!!

Earl and I.

Don't give in just because of the day!

The first link list is for Follow Up and the 2nd for FitDog Friday, and the 3rd Pet Parade.

We hopped off Heart Like a Dog for Follow Up Friday.
We hopped off My GBGV Life for FitDog Friday.
Thank you to Jodi from Heart Like a Dog for hosting FUF.
Thank you to SlimDoggyPeggy's Pet Place and To Dog With Love for hosting FDF. 
We hopped off Rascel and Rocco for PP. Thank this blog for hosting it too.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the Pet Parade on your busy hopping Friday! What a licker! Great photo. I have to say an extra treat here and there to celebrate a special day is just fine by me (though every day is special to your pets), but it's good to remember not to over do it or do it too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Earl yes I will be sure to check,it sounds like a great book! Great pics to! I think I may have messed up the blog hope! LOL to many to keep track of and I lost which was what.....oopsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't mess it up as such Jenna, don't worry about it! Its just you didn't include a place to copy the URL to the link list, so I couldn't hop off you! No worries. And about the ebook 'What If My Dog…?' unfortunately, I have just looked on my kindle Fire, and they do not do an ebook version! you may have to invest in buying the book in real form. Try Amazon. Follow this link - http://www.amazon.co.uk/What-If-Dog-Jim-Evans/dp/1842861166/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385802056&sr=8-1&keywords=What+if+my+dog+book

      Delete
  3. Hey Earl, what a busy day for you - hope you got lots of good stuff to eat yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you win that grateful contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have our fingers and paws crossed!

      Delete
  5. Listen my friend, I don't wait til Friday to eat those Pringles! LOL Thanks for joining the blog hop and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome, and LOL, no, I bet most people don't! But the warning is still there :)

    ReplyDelete