Friday 22 November 2013

Follow Up Friday - Free time already?











Yesss! Its finally Friday! After such hard working week, its nice to know now we have 2 whole days to put out feet (and paws!) up. WRONG. We are probably the most busy we have ever been on a weekend this weekends. To top it off, we've had a bucketload of comments from fans and readers over the past week in reply to our posts, so let us not delay on getting back to these friendly dog-lovers! 

Comment + response key:
Red and italicised = reader's comment
Black and normal = My reply

Worldless Wednesday - On a Roll comments...

dogwalker8 said:

"Hi Earl, you silly dog :)"

Hi Dogwalker! Yes your absolutely right, haha! 

Jenna,Mark Drady said:

"Love the pics! And I love your blog, I am going to follow! 
This is my first blog hop, and I am a brand new blogger, so if you get a chance, hop on over!
http://ownedbyahusky.blogspot.ca"

Welcome to the dog bloggin' world Jenna! You blog is great, keep up the hard posting, and make sure to join in more blog hops, including our brand new one which occurs every 1st of every month, called Earl's Pinch Punch Post! Just link up and grab the badge to display on your Pinch Punch Post, and describe the last month you have had your dog, and tell us a bit about your plans for the new month. Simple and fun! Enjoy, I am following your blog so I can keep up with your lovely Husky's adventures!

Janet Keefe said:

"There's nothing like a good roll on the carpet! We don't have many carpets….I don't think the dogs are very happy about that :)
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets"

Earl also likes to roll outside on the grass (bird poo, fox poo, worms, etc!) so there is no stopping your dogs from having a good roll ;)

Deanna Watson said:

"My Jack Russell will randomly do that! So cute.
My WW entry is #88. Come by and vote for us?

Hello Deanna, it is cute isn't it! I will defo check out your post for Wordless Wednesday. Hope your week has been fab.

Cattle Aussies said:

"You are so silly Earl! Do you make silly noises when you do that? Terra and Kronos love rolling around making funny noises :)"

Sometimes he does - if he is rolling, say, on a toy, he will make 'waraaaaaaaa' moaning noises and high pitch 'eeeeeeeem'… after the latter, he will bounce up and pester a human to play with him! Aren't they just hilarious?!

Nerissa said:

"I see your exposin' your tummy there. You like the tummy rubs? I LOVE the tummy rubs. I like chin scritches too. 

Purrs,
Nissy"

Nissy…… believe me… and I'll talk straight from the pooch's mouth himself here…YES!!! He loves tummy tickles :) Most dogs do, I believe - and I don't blame 'em either! If I were a dog, I bet I would too! Earl is proud of me for being that way…

Ruckus Eskie said:

"Earl! Difficult finding your sweet spot?"

Hehehehe, actually he got there in the end.

Oz theTerrier said:

"That is some roll, Earl! Good job!"

Earl's says thank you. He is a master-roller I can assure you!

Black and White Sunday - Hoops & all comments…

tubby3pug said:

"awesome pictures! Your blog is great by the way and i love your header we will surely be back

urban hounds"

Thanks so much! I worked long and hard on that header, wanting to make it apt and just perfect! I decided to settle on the current quirky one we have - glad you like it :-D

OhMyShihTzu said:

"Love this pics!!! It takes a ton of practice to balance things like that… especially fun tug toys like that!!! Hope you had a great day at agility today!"

Thanks! We had a great agility day… the teaching was successful and the class learnt a lot and progressed. In our class, I even got Earl actually BOUNCING eagerly through the weaves! Result!

Now, I replied to two of the comments on Follow Up & PitDog Friday - Now its cold… but kindly, two more bloggers comments afterwards! So here are those two replied…

Oz theTerrier said:

"Great advice for dogs and humans living in those frigid conditions (I never see cold and snow here in Florida). I do love Earl's jacket… I need one for when it rains!
Have a great weekend!
Oz"

Hey there Oz Terrier my friend! Blog about it when you get a jacket please so we can see your handsomeness wearing it!

Milo Robinson said:

"Thank for the great advice!!
Love the pictures of Earl!!
Love Milo :)"

Hellooooo Milooooo! Not seen you in a while! Nice to receive a comment from you again - I hope the advice proves helpful!

Now that's all we have comments wise folks (phew, my fingers ache!!) thanks for commenting - we love to hear from you!! Keep 'em coming all the way!!!

So what are we doing this weekend? We have a Dog Vegas Agility Competition tomorrow so wish us high luck! And on Sunday, our training day. Fun is coming our way!

Have a suuuuuuuper weekend yourself my lovely readers…


Its Friday and time to partAyyyy… Yippeee!
Keep enjoying the blog, and as few more Earl's World! reminders for y'all…

On 1st of December, which is only 9 days from today (yes that's right, 9 days!) our first ever Pinch Punch Post blog hop occurs. Make sure to link up early and grab the badge. You will find you will have heaps of canine fun when you post, plus increase traffic to your blog. Winner all round! I have already made the link list and it is ready to go. It will be posted first thing Sunday 1st December 2013. Get on your blogs that day and be sure to participate! We hope to make this extremely fun idea a regular, popular blogging occasion. My co-host, GizmoGeoDog from Terrier Torrent, has volunteered and is going to co-host the hop. You still up for this Gizmo my close pal? :)

Here is our badge for this hop:
Display this totally original badge on your PP Post!


















The badge is homemade by us at this blog. 


Please enjoy it!

The next reminder is out 2 weekly dog polls! With only hours to vote and share your opinion of things in the dog world, flicking down to the bottom of the blog page is a must!

The theme is dog sport competing.

Earl and I.

We hopped off Donna and the Dogs
Thank you to Jodi from Heart Like a Dog and co-host Donna and the Dogs for hosting this FUF hop.

6 comments:

  1. I loved reading your replies! And OMD I didn't realize you were a Border! They're at the top of my list for NextDog.
    Nola's Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! Maybe you didn't realise because the header of the blog only shows off one paw??? BOL!

      Delete
  2. Hey Earl, you made it! Thanks for joining the blog hop!! So exciting for you to be hosting your own! Good for you.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your most welcome Jodi. I have all fingers crossed (and Earl's paws are too!!!) that the new hop will go to plan. You enjoy your weekend too :)

      Delete
  3. Thx so much for your response! I am following you as well! Ill be sure to join your blog hop, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks, that means a lot to us :-D

    ReplyDelete