Thursday 18 December 2014

Thoughtless Thursday - Christmas Come Early for Earl!

We're back! And we apologise for our short break. I've had to put my efforts into thinking about end-of-term assessments at school, and haven't been feeling too swell either. But things seem fine this evening, and I've got my assessments out of the way. And I'm pleased with myself. So I can now simply sit, and blog.

Anyway, today, I arrived home to a massive, plump new doggy bed my mum had brought home! The plan was for it to be Ethel's, a bigger one to replace her puppy one so that she can spread out - this should come in especially handy when she has her spaying op the coming Monday… dun dun. Anyway, the bed was just too plump for Ethel, and considering Ethel just loved Earl's current one, which is a flatter bed now its older, we thought we'd swap them. Wash Earl's, let Ethel have it for spreading out, and give Earl the new, squishy bed! Well, he is the largest of the two, after all! 

So Christmas has come early for Earl… he is a comfort monster and just loves snuggling up, especially in the cold, winter months after a frosty walk. And Ethel gets her dream stretch-out zone! She's growing so rapidly that her puppy bed is just out of date, I have to say. So Earl is pleased with his early, practical, but enjoyable and relaxing present!


Do you like the new bed we purchased today from Pets Corner, by the make Great & Small?

I'm looking forward to watching my cuddle monkeys enjoy their new bedding! Because if they're happy, then nothing could make me more happy either! I feed from the dogs, and the dogs feed from me - well, metaphorically, of course!



We're delighted to be participating in the Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop, very kindly hosted by Ruckus The Eskie, and co-hosted by Love is Being Owned by a Husky! and new cohost, Barking From the Bayou - thanks again, guys! And YOU can join in with the list below - you can also see all the other Thoughtless posts posted today here! Its the least we can do to support out Sepia Saturday host, Ruckus's, other hop on Thursday!!

I shall see you all tomorrow for another Paws Up! Its Friday! EW addition! And you don't want to miss it! I guarantee it'll be apt for everyone out there!!



13 comments:

  1. I LOVE that bed! It's like a couch that no one ever tells you to get down off of! I want one! We'll see if Santa obliges... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect little bed for Earl. Thanks for sharing on Thoughtless Thurs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks much comfier than my bed- just like a massive sofa!! I bet they love them, they're such lucky little things!! Poppy's got a new bed too (made it as a textiles project last year and just got it back). School gets in the way, doesn't it? We did all our assessments one to three weeks ago so this week was all films and no homework (lucky for some).

    Hope your better now and hope Ethel is well after her op - and hope Earl is fine too!!!!!!! Happy Thursday and not long till Santa Paws comes now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! They do!!! Aw!

      Thanks! Ethel's ops the coming Monday.. sorry to confuse!

      Delete
  4. Hi Y'all!

    Wow, he does look happy and comfy! Every fellow needs a comfy place to rest his head.

    Merry Christmas!
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya guys :) Was wondering where you've been x
    That bed sure does look comfy! Lucky dog!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete