Thursday 4 December 2014

Thoughtless Thursday - THERE IS STILL TIME TO VOTE!!! PLEASE!

Hi all! Today is officially THE LAST day to vote for Earl and I in the Dogs Monthly (Magazine) HiLife 'Best Friends' Trophy 2014. He has helped me through incredible tough times in my life, an insecurity, struggling to fit in with the world, and feeling isolated for an extended period of time in the past. Since Earl, my life has been nothing but pure joy, free of worries, and fulfilling. He has really turned me around and built me up into such a confident person now. The difference is unbelievable, and Earl and I fit like pieces in a puzzle. I love him and he loves me like nothing else.

So if you didn't manage to vote for us yet, please pop a last minute vote in today!! 

To vote, email Kathie.L@abmpublishing.co.uk with 'Best Friends' in the subject box. In the main body, write 'I would like Summer Clark and Earl to win the HiLife Trophy 2014' (or something along those lines, stating CLEARLY our names). That's all, you can then hit send! Alternatively, write to Best Friends, Dogs Monthly, 61 Great Whyte, Ramsey, Huntingdon PE26 1HJ. Voting closes on 4 December 2014, so get your votes in ASAP, and support one wonderful little terrier and the human girl he has 'saved'!

Thank you SO much!!! We will be eternally grateful for all your kindly votes - and it means so much to us!

Please, SHARE this around with friends, family, and other bloggers etc. Tell them how much it means to us, and how happy we would be if you were to pitch in and vote too! We're an incredible pair and I love Earl to bits!!!





We're delighted to be participating in the Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop very kindly hosted by Ruckus The Eskie and Love is Being Owned By a Huksy! - thanks again, guys!



And don't forget to join the December 2014 edition of the Pinch Punch Post! Its not only an advent edition, but we're celebrating the PPP's 1st Hopiversary, too, as it officially became a blog hop in December 1 2013. Join for fun and frolics - all you have to do is relate to the new month! For more information and how to link up, CICK HERE! Enjoy guys! and thanks! (PPP Blog Hop Badge below).


Thank you so much for voting - it means the world to us!



10 comments:

  1. Voted at least 4 times - I have that many email address'!
    I say you guys in YKC Fetch again!!!! Poppy and I might possibly be going for the HTM training day in April:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, haha!!! :-D We really do appreciate it!
      Yeah, hahaha! I sent that in last year!!!! :-O
      Oh we'd love to do that, its just its a long way away from us.

      Delete
    2. Yeah it's quite a bit further than the Newark day which was like half an hour away, and a bit more expensive too!! About 2 hours from where we are - but not far from my grandparents' house!! Need to brush up some persuasion skills...

      Delete
  2. That is a wonderful pic!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will go and vote. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete