Sunday 15 March 2015

Our Time @ Crufts 2015!!!

Wooooowww!! Crufts 2015 has been... and gone. And we went to visit on Saturday 7th March. I just want to go back again and again - come on 2016 show! Hehe. It was just... incredible. The best thing even again, just as fantastic as last year. For us dog lovers, Crufts is paradise, heaven, and a yearly home!!!


We had an amazing time, and saw so many wonderful doggies and their owners/handlers. The atmosphere was amazing, and the competitions were gripping.

First of all, I received entry into Crufts via my Young Kennel Club wristband, in which members receive every year for Crufts! I love wearing my wristband, even weeks or even months after the show...!


We saw the Border Terrier group winner as well, being just meters away (if that!!) from the pair! They then went on to gloriously come 3rd out of many in the overall Terrier Group judging! We were thrilled when this occurred, and were shouting and whistling as the two were called up! GO BORDERS!

There were also many more activities going on in the different rings, and the Main Arena especially, throughout this fun-filled day for all of us!


And, we also viewed my entry into the YKC Artist Of The Year Competition. A moment of pride indeed. I worked extremely hard to perfect this!!! you almost wouldn't believe!!!

Captioned: 'My Border Terrier was born to dig'

We left with bags and bags full of goodies from the show; in the forms of treats, toys, purchases, and freebies. Plus lots of photos and footage to keep every single highlight in our memories, clear and as vivid as possible. The dogs have been spoiled again! They adore their new things. We managed to get our paws on many things we've wanted for the dogs for ages now; Crufts is the place to buy, do and see ANYTHING DOGGY!


If you would like to find out more about Crufts, VISIT THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE and also, don't forget to check out OUR OWN POST ABOUT CRUFTS!

Did you attend Crufts 2015? Did you compete? Or did you watch? Share your experiences!

19 comments:

  1. Nice one. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had lots of fun,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did yeah. I want a copy of that drawing it's brill would put it in the wall x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

    I would have kept my wristband on and still have it on now, but school made me cut it off! No one could get rid of my hand stamp though - it's still on faintly!

    Did you see the group judging! I find it quite funny how I was sat on the same side of the arena as you, just lower down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!!!!

      Oh. I hide mine... hehe. I didn't need a hand stamp! I didn't leave the NEC building!!!

      I saw the Terrier group judging.

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a great time! It's so nice to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your entry for the competition! I'm glad you had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete