Thursday 1 October 2015

Pinch Punch Post - October 2015

We're well into autumn now, as we enter the new month of October 2015! Surely we're not the only ones loving the cooler weather, are we? Who else is lapping up the fresh breeze and frosty mornings? And autumn is only just beginning! Christmas will be here before we can cook a single pumpkin cookie for our dogs! And, as you may already have a clue regarding, there is something I am especially excited about during this new month... involving Ethel, below... read on!


My little Ethel will be enjoying and experiencing her first ever agility competition! I can't wait to run a course with her at Agility Nuts! She will be running in the Nursery Jumping class, however can't be placed; the young dog classes are just for fun and training, which takes the pressure off the handler. Ethel's shown star quality in her agility so far, loving every single second. I will also be competing as normal with Earl in some more competitions, as we enjoy the first few shows of the indoor winter season!

September has also been a good month, with ups and downs for me and Earl regarding our competitive agility career. However, I also went back to school, preparing for my GCSEs. Oh no. Which is a bad point, of course. But my two little furry friends always give me something to come home to and smile; as well as the wonderful BlogVille!

Have a brilliant new month guys! Do you have any October plans?


We at Earl's World! are delighted to be hosting our own Pinch Punch Post Blog Hop, a fun monthly hop, alongside our cohosts My Dog Diaries and My Mutt Riley. We send many thanks to our lovely cohosts, and please join in with us below - you have 20 whole days!


get the InLinkz code

30 comments:

  1. Ooh sounds exciting! You'll be amazing Ethel! Have fun all of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't wait for the new month! Ethel's competition will be such fun! Thank you; have a wonderful month!

      Delete
  2. We are wishing and wishing for cooler weather
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are we! We hope it continues to be nice, cool and fresh!

      Delete
  3. I luffs October, I gets to go to my Buttie Pillar Show, oh I can't wait!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun to start with Ethel :) I love fall but am a summer girl at heart!! Cocoa doesn't seem to love the cold either because she gets really cold (she has a sweater :) We live in NY and last year we had some days it was -10!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited! I need to buy Earl and Ethel a new winter jumper each, too!

      Delete
  5. We saw your photo at the Sadie Hawkins dance at Dory's and had to shout, "GO, Borders!" 'cause you guys are tops at agility and just darn cute.
    Sherry
    Emily and Miro Airedale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, hehe! Thank you! I'm so glad you think so!

      Delete
  6. We just love the crunchy leaves!! Happy October!!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  7. We know you're gonna be a star, Ethel!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's already shown bags of amazing skill!

      Delete
  8. Ethel I wish you tons of luck for your agility event, have a pawsome day full of fun :o) I will hunt leaves this month... maybe this year I will get all :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you pal! Ethel always has a good time, wherever she goes and whatever she does!

      Delete
  9. Hi Y'all!

    Sounds like an amazing autumn is shaping up for y'all! Looking forward to reading about your exploits on the agility course.

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it seems so! We're so excited, and will without a doubt we reporting about Ethel's run!

      Delete
  10. Oh how exciting for Ethel! Do you video your runs? I'd love to see her having fun with Agility! As for the Fall weather, we haven't really had any yet here in Florida. I'll be going north this weekend to search for some, though! I'm very excited for the cooler weather and some Fall foliage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not usually, but I'm definitely going to get Ethel's first run videoed! I'm going to try and get all our runs videoed from now on; with Earl, too. Enjoy your month!

      Delete
  11. All the best for the month of October!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck Ethel. You have some big paws to fill with Earl being such a star! I have a Nose Work 2 trial and a Nose Work container element trial the end of the month. Bailie is trying to get a spot in a tracking test this month and she is also #4 on the wait list for the nose work interior element trial. Paws crossed we get a spot in all the events and bring home some titles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yes, I agree, she does! Earl is seriously successful in competition. Good luck with your competition; I'm sure you'll be amazing!

      Delete
  13. We have been spending long weekends at the cabin for hunting season. I can't wait to hear how Ethel does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun! We're planning to camp over at one of the agility shows next year; Earl will be performing in a big final!

      Delete