Sunday 10 April 2016

Find Us On Pinterest - Now Revamped!

Many moons ago, we made a Pinterest account for our blog. Due to leaving our account stagnant for a fair amount of time, we have decided to revamp our account and start using Pinterest once again!

Some of you are already following us from when we first made our account. However, if you aren't already, please do follow my dynamic duo and I!

Our account name: Earl's World!


We have already followed some of you! Please comment your Pinterest names below and if we haven't already, we will follow you! We hope you enjoy our page!


We are joining The Cat On My Head in the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. Thank you!


20 comments:

  1. You are such cuties. I love Pinterest, I will check out yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute double selfie. I am not on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are an absolutely adorable duo!

      Delete
  3. We just never caught the Pinterest bug but you are probably the best thing on it!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to meet you guys. Pinterest is a struggle for us at the moment but I hope we can join you there. You look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit, I don't use Pinterest, but we hope you have a good time with your account.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute picture. I will definitely check out your new pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute picture of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my new favourite photographs of them together.

      Delete
  8. How sweet we don't have pinstrest but love your instagram !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We love your Instagram, too! Instagram is amazing!

      Delete
  9. You two look great today,Mummy and I will check you out,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have an account too and admit that I don't do all that much on it except pin a post now and then when I remember...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two look lovely, Earl and Ethel. Pawkisses for a Happy Day :) <3

    ReplyDelete