Monday 18 August 2014

Monday Mischief - Togetherness & it's Bloopers

I finally managed to get a decent (in fact charming) photo of my two together! 


Its absolutely adorable!! 

For most of my followers, you'll know that Earl has never been very sucked up to Ethel. He has always preferred to turn his furry back on her every time she comes up to him. Now however, he's much happier to sit with her, looking at the treat I am holding temptingly in my non-camera hand!

I snapped away and took this photo out as the best afterwards. 

Here are also some of the bloopers, of Ethel completely blurred out due to movement! Its hilarious - Earl just sat obediently, and then Ethel doing everything around him!!!

Move! My photo shoot!!

Lets just jump up and casually grab the treat...

Trying now to get at least one side of my head in the photo!

Made me laugh to look back at them. Why delete the ones that went wrong when they make great bloopers!?!


We're participating in the Monday Mischief Blog Hop very kindly hosted by Snoopy's Dogblog, Alfie's Blog, and My Brown Newfies - thanks again, guys!


34 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable pair!
    I have 3 dogs, and trying to get just one picture of them creates many, many bloopers.

    Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! We have a gazillion bloopers and yes, they are great fun to look back at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I haz been away for 5 minnits an I cum bak to find Effell in da blog….*whispers*..take it from I my pal, sisfurs can be trubble….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Aw, you haven't seen her yet? Well now you have! We're prepared, thanks for the warning!! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Fantastic photo! The bloopers are pretty doggone cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, they are so cute together! I'm looking forward to more photos of the newly happy twosome!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to taking more, dogs looking forward to mischief making posing or messing about for/in them!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. Could they get any cuter!!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. The two of you are adorable together - even the bloopers!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Puppies are so difficult to photograph. They are always jumping and moving. But when you do get the right pic it's magic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take 50, keep 2. Mom is very thankful for the digital age! They are very cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww and even the bloopers are cute. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your absolutely right! Extremely adorable!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute they are together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's always tons of bloopers when my momma tries to take photos of me and another animal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sometimes, the bloopers actually come out as some of the best ones! ;)

    I adore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the first photo of them together. I am growing very, very, very, VERY, fond of Border Terriers by the day!!

    Lots of love,
    My Dog Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!

      Thanks! Hehe! All thanks to us, BOL :-P

      Delete