Saturday 23 August 2014

Sepia Saturday - Air Tastes GOOD! & Dog Chops Fact

The air sure tastes fresh today - according to Earl!

I could have more of that!!!

DID YOU KNOW??

Dogs can't lick their bottom lip! This is why sometimes you may find a build up of froth underneath their mouths… its impossible to lick it away, and so you have to wipe it off for them.

I just can't lick it, mum! You do it, YOU!!

Thanks for stopping by!


We're participating in the Sepia Saturday Blog Hop hosted by Ruckus The Eskie - thanks again, pal!


19 comments:

  1. Bailie has that happen sometimes, I guess now I know why it happens and doesn't go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually didn't know that dogs couldn't lick their bottom lips, now that I do know, it seems quite obvious actually! Thank you!

    Hope all is well.
    My Dog Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that....very interesting!! I have noticed that on the dogs many times, especially Sheba.
    Lots of wags and woofs from the crew at Wag n Woof Pets



    ReplyDelete
  4. At least air doesn't have any calories! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! What an interesting fact! I never even put much thought into that! But I do know, that every time Koda has a messy treat, I always end up wiping off the bottom of his chin, so it makes sense!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, Whit is always lickin' da air... lick, lick, lick....bol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lip smacking good!!! Have a serene easy Sunday now.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Thanks so much Zippy!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well dat is eye-ly informmytiv Earl my chum…I dint no dat bowt froff…..

    ReplyDelete