Tuesday 6 January 2015

Late But Still Nuts for Agility Nuts & Tuesday's Tails

Hi all! I can hardly believe it - we completely forgot to post regarding Agility Nuts which we went to on Saturday 3rd! Well guess what? That's just what we'll be doing today!!

We did well at the show - we got a clear 6th in Jumping, a Clear in Agility and a Clear in TFO Jumping. Considering there were roughy 35 competitors in each class, we did brilliantly! And in the Agility and TFO Jumping, we were only just out of the placings! You can't come 1st every time! Especially with all those people and the mixed levels. Good boy Earl!!


I also had the wonderful opportunity of running a large Collie! I ran my friend's dog whilst she was in the ring judging. And we got the Judge's Special! I was pleased with how he ran for me! Very pleased!


It was a lovely day to catch up with friends after Christmas, too. There's only so long I could be without seeing my agility buddies!! I love their company so much - and the best part is, we're all like-minded!

Another wonderful show experience! And the best part was that Earl seemed happy and confident - the dogs come before anything at shows to me - its their day out and they should always enjoy it to the full!

So a little bit late... but there you have it folks! Another Agility Nuts!


Its now time to share the story and profile of a dog in need of a home.

Meet Jake, a 1 year old Border Terrier Cross - such a youngster still! Jake is a bright and active dog who would love an active home with a willing owner to continue his training and share adventures with. He is a true stunner and at only a year of age, needs a loving family for him. He is accustomed to living with terriers, however lager dogs not as much and these would need careful introduction. Jake can also be a little nervous, however his new owner should be able to work on this alongside him and achieve wonderful things with this bright little dog.

For more information about Jake, please VISIT HIS PAGE HERE!

Young Border Terrier Cross Jake needs a home to live his full life in

We hope this lovely little soul has the best chance of a loving new home! He thoroughly deserves to find a new and loving home to live his full life with!


Lets help our canine friends find love!


Thanks to hosts Dogs N Pawz and Talking Dogs


15 comments:

  1. Congrats on the show! Young Jake is adorable. Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is the same way. She really wants to win in competition, but the main thing is that we have a great time together and we dogs really enjoy ourselves. That alone makes her happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Exactly Emma! You're perfect in your explanation there.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic and congratulations
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Jake is adorable! Sharing in hopes he finds a home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pawsonalee I fink yoo iz nuts to be doin sumfin so energetic my pals....I haz rosettes for nappin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading this article! I have just launched a book on The Border Terrier care , here is the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JKI0IAK

    ReplyDelete