Saturday 31 January 2015

Sepia Saturday - Excuse The Canine Aroma

Happy Sepia Saturday everyone! We're so excited to begin this weekend!

First of all, I would like to apologise for our recent absences. We have been busy indeed!

Now, I would like to share with you a funny occurrence which happened recently involving Earl! Earl - the one whom sets good examples to those younger than him - Ethel - and even us humans at times... older ones, too! This dog has special powers...

I was busy preparing for a sleepover I was going to, and Earl decided he DID NOT want me to leave. Therefore, his plan of action for the occasion was to jump onto the bags and preparations and begin to sleep all over them. Therefore I would have to move him manually to continue with my packing - and I always hate having to disturb my beloved companions from comforts! Comes the sacred camera... Yes, I did NOT move Earl from my things. I found this amusing and characterful of my beloved furry friend.


He is truly such a special little one!! And you simply have to love this in a fella.

Therefore I trundled away with my canine-smelly belongings. I planned not to have to mention anything in the beginning - however, once the coat came into things (and this did smell) I received a comment - and do you know what I said? I replied: 'Excuse the canine aroma!' - it was a hysterical moment in my life. Once again, one of these beloved moments involving a dog of some sort - I mean, its me, they have to.


Yippee! Its time for us at Earl's World! to cohost the Sepia Saturday Blog Hop with Ruckus The Eskie


Link up with us and/or share the hop around! See rules over with Ruckus! View other Sepia posts below!


Its the final day of this month - which means tomorrow, the Pinch Punch Post will be alive once again! We'd love to see you link up with us, share fun, and new month positivities! The list for links will be live starting tomorrow - and you have 10 days to link up afterwards, too! There's sure to be a day in this period in which you can join us! Share us around - we hope to see lots of people there having fun! We look forward to seeing you there! To find out more, to see the rules and the badge, see our Blog Hops page by clicking!


9 comments:

  1. LOL we had a friend and every time he packed his bags his dog would do the same which cause many a problem with sniffer dogs at the airports. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to be loved so much? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha!!!! Too funny!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL, I always climb in my momma's suitcase.

    ReplyDelete