Thursday 1 January 2015

Pinch Punch Post - January 2015 - New Year Edition!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!!

2015 has arrived! And we cannot wait to see what it may bring us!

First of all, I would like to review 2014 a little. What has happened in 2014 for us?

- Ethel came into our hearts and home - the largest occurrence in 2014 for sure!
- We celebrated our 1st ever Blogiversary - the blog has come a long way for us in 2014
- Earl and I jumped many Grades and Levels in Agility Competition - nothing can stop us!

Its time for the New Year Edition of the Pinch Punch Post Blog Hop!


I would now like to share with you some of my New Years resolutions.

- Do more Puppy Foundation Agility with Ethel and begin full agility once she reaches a year
- Win at least 1 more KC Agility Class to go towards winning into Grade 6
- Bring Earl's weave pole speed up and improve his confidence not only in them but in the ring entirely
- Get organised online and plan more posts more ahead of time using weekends especially

I hope and aim to achieve them all! And even more, if I manage to come up with any more!

Its all very exciting!

Now I would like to simply thank you all. All of our blogging buddies who have loved and supported us and our blog. You have all been there and been utterly amazing! You are all the most inspiration people. I feel so privileged to be able to call you all my friends. I stress the thank you!


Join us and relate to the new month with our monthly hop!


The Pinch Punch Post Blog Hop is hosted by us at Earl's World! alongside my cohosts My Dog Diaries and My Mutt Riley - thanks to my cohosts!

Jessica from My Dog Diaries (see above) wanted me to pass on a message for her - with college interviews and exams, she is finding it hard to keep up with blogging. However, she will try her hardest to be back soon!

You can now grab the PPP hop code relevant to your blog if you choose to get the inLinkz code below!



get the InLinkz code

16 comments:

  1. Happy New Year friends
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Just joined your cool new hop! Thanks for having us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY 2015!!!
    ☆´.•´
    .•´✶`*.
    *.*★v . ✶•´ ☆´,•*´¨★
    ¸✶.•´¸.•*´✶
    ☆´¸.•★´ ¸.✶* ☆★
    ╱◥◣
    │∩ │◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
    ╱◥◣ ◥████◣▓∩▓│∩
    │╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║◥█▓ ▓█
    ๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩
    ۩๑ ӇƛƤƤƳ ƝЄƜ ƳЄƛƦ!﹗๑۩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too! Aw! Wow, that is amazing keyboard artwork Finley, thank you!!!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Y'all!

    I got back! Happy New Year!

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your bringing in the new year with a bang!}
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year and good luck with your resolutions. Ours are literally so ambitious, qualifying for Crufts 2016... not the most likely but it could happen!

    ReplyDelete