Thursday 7 May 2015

5 More Minutes Mum...

Poor Earl was felling a bit groggy this morning. It must have been that late night he had last night. He really did struggle to pick his head up from the comforts that bed brings this morning. But at least he had all day to sleep and do whatever his little heart desired, while us humans worked hard. He never seems to appreciate the dog's life, as he looks up at us workaholic humans throughout the day with no apparent realisation as to our doings.


Does your dog like a lie in as much as you do, or is he a morning canine?


We are joining our hosts Ruckus The Eskie, Love is Being Owned by a Husky! and Barking From The Bayou for the Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop. We send many thanks their way, and you can join in below.


21 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all!

    No lie in for me! My Human depends on me for telling her when it's time to get up in the morning. Then we go for a predawn walk.

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dakota is definitely a morning dog for sure. He's not an afternoon dog, right now he is sleeping (on the job mind you, right by the front door) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand the humans and their being tired, working thing at all. It makes no sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! My girls do not like early mornings at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll sleep til 11 if I could. Fatty worries about breakfast at 5am
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm up and around with my dad at half past eight am but Vaks and mom snores til about half past nine LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I luv stayin in bed - when momma gets up to exorcise, I'll go back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dory and Arty love to lounge around in bed while Bilbo and Jacob would much rather be up early!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know that feeling Earl... I always fight for 5 minutes more... I'm mostly dog tired when I was on night patrol 87 times... but I have no clue why my humans say they are tired too... I mean they just waited for me, while I was busy...
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm.... hehe. We all do. BOL BOL hehe.

      Delete
  10. Ahh my huskies would lay in bed with me all day if we all could!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete