Saturday 23 May 2015

SS - Weakend

No, I am not a terrible speller, before you ask. You will understand when you read this quote, why I have made such a purposeful mistakes in my spelling... As you know, my loyal readers, I am not one to make spelling errors...


There, you see? This all makes sense. And a hilarious quote, at that. Agreed? I will take that as a certain YES from all of you out there.

Have yourselves a brilliant weakend...


We here @ Earl's World! are delighted to be cohosting the Sepia Saturday Blog Hop alongside Ruckus The Eskie. We send many thanks to our fellow host, and you can join in below.


28 comments:

  1. hahahaha earl that was a good one. Enjoy your relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehehehe! Sure was. Thanks, and you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Y'all!

    BOL! Earl, you always did have a great sense of humor!

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, poor doogy with no tail and a weak end!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat were funny! I think it's kinda sad when dey still dock tails here in da USA.... dose pups wags der entire rear ends 'stead of a tail....

    And whut ya mean, bad speller?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I know. So do I. It is sad. Weakend is the wrong spelling of weekend, in those terms. That is what I meant when I said bad speller. But, in this case, weakend DOES mean something!

      Delete
  6. Lol!! That is really a good one! Enjoy your weakend😄
    Xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It sure is a good joke. And you.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. No worries - duplicate comment removed. ;-)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you like! And you Marie. Have a good weakend...

      Delete
  9. At first we were not sure if you meant the a or really an e, but we read on to figure out the mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha I love it!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete