Thursday 13 August 2015

YOU - Daisy and Poppy

Today, we bring you another YOU report here at Earl's World! Now, you may remember a post quite a while ago now, titled 'Advice given on opinion - "I just want to train my dog!"'. Well, I wrote this post after receiving an email from a fellow Young Kennel Club member, asking what I'd do if I were in her situation. And now, you'll be glad to hear, this girl is enjoying a blissful training life with her Beagle, Poppy. Today, we bring you a YOU interview with Daisy!

Owner: Daisy
Pet(s): Poppy (dog: Beagle)

Poppy is Daisy's best friend.

Poppy is one sweet girl.

Daisy has trained Poppy very well.

Daisy and Poppy even participate in agility.

Poppy is an award winner!

Daisy Hall has given Earl's World! permission to use these photos.

Pet Blog


Slanted grey = me
Blue = interviewee

Hi Daisy! Please could you introduce us to your dog?

Poppy is a five-year-old tricolour Beagle and my day-to-day best friend and inspiration! She's been my whole life since I was nine and without her I have no idea where I would be!

What do you love to do with Poppy?

I love to walk, train, play with and go to shows with Poppy. We go to agility training, where she amazes me all the time as we've only been going since January yet she's amazing! We also train in Obedience and learn loads of tricks at home - recently we've been putting together a Heelwork To Music routine!

Why did you set up your blog?

I set up 'Poppy's Dog Blog' as a way to show the world my amazing Beagle and and prove that Beagles can be trained! My friends aren't mad dog lovers so don't really care if we went to a show or did this or that or whatever, but by blogging I can share mine and Poppy's life with a wider world who are more interested in what we've been up to! Blogging gives me something to do when I'm not with Poppy and in general distracts me from everyday life!

How does Poppy inspire you in your day-to-day life?

Having Poppy in my life has completely changed me in the best way possible. Yes, we've had our lows, but Poppy keeps me busy and the things we do give me something to look forward to. Even with Poppy I have struggled with school and personal issues, but Poppy is the one who makes it all OK. Without her I would be nowhere; I'd be a completely different person.

It sounds as though you and Poppy are always there for each other. It was lovely talking to you Daisy!

We recommend Daisy and Poppy's PAWsome blog, Poppy's Dog Blog.

YOU can also write in and be featured here on Earl's World!, by emailing in at borderterriersruleOK@gmail.com - visit out OFFICIAL YOU PAGE HERE to find out what to include and how to do so. When you write in, you are guaranteed to have your report published sometime on the blog. Remember, when your interview is published here on our blog, you can proudly display the following badge on your blog, such as sidebar. Remember, when you put this badge on your own blog, include the link and link back to your interview post here on our blog, so others can have a look and view your fame for themselves!

We are thinking of making a new badge soon!

We can't wait to learn more about some new people through YOU!

22 comments:

  1. Fantastic post and brilliant work with Poppy! She's so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy sounds like a love. I had no idea beagles would do so well in agility! It's good to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is; Daisy and Poppy are proof that Beagles can be trained!

      Delete
  3. Yes I understand about no other dog lovin friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do sometimes. Some of my friends 'like dogs', but non are as obsessed with them as I am!

      Delete
  4. That's a lovely interview. It sounds like Poppy and Daisy have lots of fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound like Poppy and her human are quite a lovely pair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life with a well trained dog is a life where the dog and hooman can communicate better and have fun! Well trained dogs can integrate to a greater degree with the hooman family too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Well trained dogs mean happy dogs and equally happy owners!

      Delete
  7. What an awesome interview! It's so fun learning about other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great interview!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete