Friday 27 November 2015

Our Furry Fitness Partners

Our dogs really are our furry little (or, in some cases, big) fitness partners. One sure thing I love about having my dogs alongside me when I exercise is their enthusiasm and inspiration. They never fail to inspire me to keep going. From running to agility, and even walking, they're always there with their wagging tails, bright eyes and zest for life. I'm incredibly thankful to have them there with me, through the energetic days and the tiring ones.


I have no doubt there are many more reasons as to why our dogs make amazing fitness partners! Share them in the comments below.


We're joining our hosts SlimDoggyTo Dog With Love and My GBGV Life in the FitDog Friday Blog Hop. We send many thanks their way, and you can join in below.


18 comments:

  1. Because we enjoy it so much that it encourages others!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We agree! Dogs' high spirits are contagious!

      Delete
  2. Rocco is always up for an adventure, and for that I am thankful! Have a wonderfur weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same! I adore going out and about with my dogs. Thank you! And you!

      Delete
  3. They make me get out there! If I don't exercise them, I know I'll regret it later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same! Without exercise, my dogs will go mad!

      Delete
  4. Mom says dogs are the very best fitness buddies ever! We make working out to much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I agree! They make it a more enjoyable experience.

      Delete
  5. Love that shot! I love that my dogs keep me on a schedule for fitness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walking with the boys is a perfect way to see things that we would ordinarily pass by without a second glance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without a dog, we wouldn't have such a motivational reason to go out and see the sights!

      Delete
  7. Hehehe we love to keep our mum's and dads on their toes,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't agree more - Missy & Buzz are my personal fitness partners and the reason why I no longer need to go to the gym ;-) They are always ready to go and inspire me to keep up our daily walking routine, even on days when I might feel blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! If you need a serious shape up, a dog is your answer!

      Delete
  9. Dogs sure do help to get us up and moving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Without my dogs, my motivation levels wouldn't be anywhere near as high!

      Delete