Thursday 19 November 2015

Warm Puppy Cuddles

Sharing warm puppy cuddles with my adorable doggy duo is something my family and I all love doing on a regular basis. There's nothing more comforting than a warm puppy cuddle, especially on a cold evening! The bodily warmth of our little ones is surprising! Although we haven't done so previously, I'm a little surprised we haven't fought over who cuddles the dogs when and before whom else! We all love our daily doses of warm puppy cuddles! Thank goodness for them!

My dad cuddling Ethel.

Do you enjoy puppy cuddles with your own dogs?


We're joining our hosts, Pepi Smart Dog, in the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. We send many thanks their way, and you can join in below.


28 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I haf noticed that my peeps luff a snuggly cuddle as well, especially in these dark colder nights
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to cuddle Dakota (and our cat, Cody) as much as I possibly can, EVERY day!
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! How sweet! Yep! I cuddle with the girl every day! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cuddles with your companion is an amazing part of being a dog owner.

      Delete
  4. Pierre is my snuggle buddy. Bentley usually just puts his head in my lap. I love both. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Earl prefers cuddles than Ethel, although she'll cuddle when she wants to.

      Delete
  5. Puppy cuddles are one of my most favorite things ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can call us a snuggle family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine a world without a warm puppy cuddle :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! I struggle to imagine such a world.

      Delete
  8. Oh yes! I love my husky cuddles!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. We all do! It proves a brilliant time for bonding, too.

      Delete
  10. At least you have two to cuddle with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. PepiSmartDog: hi Earl! Great to meet you Earl and I look forward to getting to know you.
    Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop and we hope to see you again this week.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. ((((HUGS))) xoxo :=o)

    ReplyDelete