Monday 7 December 2015

Dogmas #2 - Agility Equipment

Hello and welcome to the second week of Dogmas here on our blog! Only 17 days!

Dogmas #2 - Agility Equipment

Dogs love running, jumping, weaving and generally expelling their energy. Therefore, Agility equipment for home and garden use will make the ideal present for any dog this Christmas. And if the December weather appears uninviting, the equipment you buy will do nicely for when Spring comes around.

Ethel

You can buy dog Agility equipment on Ebay and/or Amazon. Cheaper equipment is often available for purchase is small sets. For higher quality equipment, often sold separately, you can purchase equipment from First Contact (the equipment from First Contact is used in a competitive and professional Agility scene).


Dogmas 2015 - Here on our blog, we're recommending some brilliant canine products that you could buy for your dog/dog loving humans for Christmas each week throughout the festive period.

For a collective bunch of Dogmas 2015 recommendations, see the Dogmas 2015 album on our Facebook page. This album is continuously being updated as we recommend more.


We're joining our hosts Snoopy's DogblogAlfie's Blog and My Brown Newfies in the Monday Mischief Blog Hop. We send many thanks their way, and you can join in below.

There is an issue with the linky list at present.

24 comments:

  1. We're getting some agility stuff for Christmas this year too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have loads of Agility equipment in our shed! But we're always willing for more!

      Delete
  2. Agility is fun!! Dogs love to learn!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think our garage it too full of agility equipment already to fit any more in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're the same, although I'd be more than happy to welcome some more into our shed!

      Delete
  4. Buddy the Spaniel: "I used to do agility...my mum gave it up. I will soon have my new friend running around after me though, and will teach her lots of tricks"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come she gave up? It can be hard sometimes, but keep going for success!

      Delete
    2. I know it was a shame...I think she will start again when the youngest is a bit older

      Delete
  5. I would LUFFS a hoop like that to jump through!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you request one from Santa Paws this year?

      Delete
  6. We are thankful our sports don't need so much equipment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All you need is some boxes with some delicious smells and one clever pooch!

      Delete
  7. I will look at eBay or amazon, maybe I will get a tunnel for Easy... think he would like one :o) thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure he would love one! My dogs love tunnels; it may be their favourite piece of Agility equipment out of it all! No problem! Come back soon for more doggy present ideas!

      Delete
  8. We have some agility equipment even I'm too thick to run through the pipe. But Vaks is able to do it LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Tunnels are my dogs' favourite piece of equipment in Agility.

      Delete
  9. oh, sounds like fun!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Agility equipment is top of da list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to get some agility equipment for the gang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do! Agility is amazing in so many ways!

      Delete