Monday 22 April 2013

New Toys!

Well, today I came back from a hard working day and was suprised but delighted to see two very bright tennis balls that my nannie had bought for me and Earl! They both smell of mint and are supposed to freshen the dog's breath! Earl loves them to bits and we've already had a big big play with them in the garden already today!! It was lovely and be both adored it like we always do!

Here they are (and a few of Earl!):

Note: the other tennis ball is in my hand in this picture, see Earl's face waiting!

Wating again, with his new balls behind him :))


 
Above you will see Earl's orange ball, then the last one is one of his new balls!
 
Its lovely to play with your dog, and watch them making a new toy(s) officially their own - Earl did this by rolling on his haha!!
 
Hope you enjoyed!
 
Earl and I.

2 comments:

  1. Earls new toys look great. Holly is also a huge fan of balls, even better if they are squeaky! By the way, your blog is great and I am now following it! The photos of Earl are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of photos on my latest post on my blog of todays walk! :P :)

    Looks like Earl LOVES his new toys! Lovely photos, I can't wait for the next post!

    Jessica and Charlie Boy xxxx

    ReplyDelete