Sunday 14 April 2013

We love Agility!

Today, Earl and I went to our twice-per-weekly agility lesson! It was such fun! Earl was a little bit slower on the course today though because it was hot weather. He sped up when I showed him a hand full of cheese however!! We are now even at competing stage for agility - we are going to a show next Saturday to watch a friend and her dog compete together, so Earl and I can both get the feel for shows and not let the nerves get the better of us!

We both absaloutely love our agility! It is also a great doggie sport because it releases energy from the dog and then they are tired and well excersised and - so are you!!!

Earl and I.



1 comment:

  1. Well you know for a fact me and Charlie Boy love Agility!

    Glad you had lots of fun! Don't worry, dogs have their days, sometimes Charlie has his days where he just doesn't really want to take notice at all and will take a while to complete the course!

    He done well this week though, visit my blog to see pictures and read how he done, etc! Brilliant blog Earl and Summer.

    Jessica, Charlie Boy and Roman xxxx

    ReplyDelete