Saturday 13 April 2013

Welcome to our Blog!

Hi!
I am the lucky owner of Border Terrier, Earl, who is my very best friend ever! I have always wanted a dog since I was very very young, but never got one (until now)! I firstly wanted a dog and got two guinea-pigs, which I turned out to be allergic to anyway! Poor me. Then after that, I got two fish for my bedroom tank, which were nice, but still not a dog... Then I got horse riding lessons! They were good and I stuck with them, until one day I asked my dad: 'Please can I have a dog?' and he said: 'If you want a dog, you've got to save up for one', (as a joke)! So I did! And I saved and saved until my parents knew how much I deserved a dog, and we chose Earl who was the one who loved the cuddles with me every time I saw him, (we visited him every two weeks before the big day!) until we were allowed to take him home at eight weeks!! He is also very special because: my dad came home from work one day having met the hypo-allergenic breed, BorderTerrier, and he loved them! Because of my allergies to most pet dander, a hypo-allergenic breed like Earl is perfect. He has completely helped me get over my allergies and I am now hardly allergic!!!

Since then, we have been best buddies; friends for life. We have won four second place rosettes in past fun shows, and we are much into agility together. So, I will be posting on this blog, all about Earl and the things we do together! (Hence the Blog name 'Earl's World!)!

So, I hope you enjoy our Blog...
Earl and I.


This is Earl!