Friday 19 April 2013

All about our agility....

The other night (Thursday 18th April 2013) me and Earl went to 'team' agility classes and it was such fun! It was also tremendously funny because we all had to make up our own agility routine with a certain amount of jumps and everyone was getting a little puzzled about it! I am soooooo proud of my little Earl because of how well he did - we both did, as a team! Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera because its all concerntration at training, but we did have a blast! We both love agility! While we're on the subject of agility, tomorrow, Saturday, me and Earl are going to watch a friend and her Collie compete at the Showground! We are really super excited to see it and feel the atmostphere, never mind the have a go mini agility competitions that me and Earl are so entering!!!!! We are at competing level now, but are still waiting for one to come along so we can get booked up for it. We can't simply wait!! Exciting stuff! Do you and your dog love agility??!

After tomorrow's show, we will be reporting back here to our blog and telling it's wonderful story! We hope you look forward to hearing about it, and don't miss out on the story!!

Earl and I.

We will be reporting back with our next exciting story of a doggy day out, tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, you know for a fact me and Charlie Boy love Agility! ;) Visit my dog blog Summer to see photos of walkies with Charlie Boy and Agility! :)

    Charlie got 4 clear rounds yesterday at training and this was 4 out of 6 rounds! :)

    I was very pleased with him and he loved it! He is also improving loads on the tunnel now and has ALMOST stopped stopping in it to sniff and have a wee! XD

    Jessica, Charlie Boy and Roman xxxx

    ReplyDelete