Saturday 20 April 2013

Our Dog Show Day Adventures!!

So, today, me and Earl went to the Showground to watch a friend and her dog compete in agility and it was great! THEY did great!! We are going back tomorrow to get Earl measured for the competitions, small, medium or large. We think he may just get into the medium... but we'll have to wait for tomorrow to find that out hey!

Anyway, today I bought Earl a soft blue and pink rope toy with a rugby shaped ball with holes in it on the end toy at a doggie stall, and he ABSALOUTELY ADORES IT - YAY!! I bought him a seperate squeaky little ball to put inside that won't drop out, so when I squeeze the rugby shape, it squeaks!! He loves it to pieces and bits - it is now his special agility reward toy to encourage him in his agility!

We also had a look at some doggie coats for him to get an idea on the size he needs, and are looking online for one of the design we would like.

Below are some pictures of the day: Enjoy!

Ooh, that's gonna be me soooo soon, Earl comments!

Some of the advanced course, as well as the below.


New toy alert!
 
Hope you enjoyed reading and looking!
 
Tomorrow I will tell you what Earl measures for agility competing and what size catagory he is in for competing!
 
Earl and I.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day, I can't wait for the next update. I love the last photo of Earl - is big brown eyes are beautiful!

    Jessica and Charlie Boy xxxx

    ReplyDelete