Friday 14 March 2014

Paws Up for New and Improved Photos!

I've got a new and improved camera! 

Its so cool! 

Paws up if you fancy some improved quality photos of your favourite blogging dawg?!

I see a sea of paws up there, my readers!!


This Friday, Paws Up! edition, I was hoping to share some new photos. So hey, that is precisely what I am going to do!







I also have some more photos to show you, from the old camera; sleeping human-like doggies! (Earl!). From the old camera. Hey, no hard feelings; the old camera is still in my possession!




Tomorrow, we have our first outdoor agility competition of 2014! We are SO excited!

Happy Friday everyone! And don't forget… *Paws Up*












2 comments:

  1. Awww look at you all cozy in the bed!!!
    Congrats on the new cam!! Nice!
    Have a pawsome weekend!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete