Saturday 29 March 2014

The Sunshine Award Ceremony (Sepia Saturday Style)

Yesterday, I was thrilled to bits to receive the news that I had been chosen to take on The Sunshine Award from the capable hands of Hawkeye BrownDog from the PAWsome browndogcbr! And today is where I will (rather swiftly it seems!!) pass it onto a handful of other bogs in which I feel worthy to take it on after Earl and I.



Could YOU (yes you!) be the new holder(s) of this spectacular award?! Read on to find out!

So first, Earl is going to say a big thank you to all the blogs I am about to hand this award down to, for being PAWsome blogs and entertaining us for hours! … In SEPIA

And Earl is going to give a massive smile in thanks and happiness to be receiving and passing on the award! … Again, in SEPIA!




Hehe! Big cheesy smile there!!!

I also have to share 10 things about myself to my readers in order to successfully hold and pas son this award.

1. I used to horse ride
2. My first pets were bought together - a short coated, grey guinea-pig and a middle coated tricolour guinea-pig
3. The smell of equestrian centres reminds me of agility competitions as that is where the winter series are held!
4. I have 2 cameras and am obsessed with taking photos of Earl
5. I take Earl everywhere I can
6. I started blogging exactly 11 months, 2 weeks and 2 days, Earl, the inspiration behind it
7. I have a bed in which Earl probably spends more time in!
8. I am the host of the Pinch Punch Post Blog Hop
9. I am extremely hesitant about holidays abroad because of leaving my Earl - I couldn't bear it!
10. I am a student hoping to work with dogs as a job

So, shall we get this PAWty started? I can feel the tension of everyone as they read, wondering if they will be the ones to take on the award…

I have a round up of fantastic blogs here that can take this award from me now!

And they are…



…………………..
………..
……………
………………….
………..
……………..
………….
…………….
……..

Golden Woofs: Sugar The Golden Retriever

Dachshund Nola

Ruckus The Eskie

Alfie's Blog

Dakota's Den

Peggy's Pet Place

Kol's Notes

Heart Like A Dog

2 Brown Dawgs Blog

Every single one of these blogs inspires me and makes me smile every single post. I really enjoy your blogs guys - they're so cheerful and always happy to share their exciting new adventures with everyone - such fun and well deserving blogs. Help yourself to The Sunshine Award, blogs above!

Now for some more Sepia shares to keep in touch with our Sepia side on Saturdays!

How do dogs greet their beloved owners first thing in the morning/after a period of no-see? It's overwhelming in love!





Dies down eventually for nothing other than FOOD!



The Sepia Saturday Blog Hop is hosted kindly by Ruckus The Eskie. You can hop along too, every Saturday with some Sepia photos.












17 comments:

  1. LOL Earl with the big smile face is silly. Congrats on your award. Very well deserved. We could all use a little sunshine so thanks for sharing it with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, and your very welcome! You are a well deserver :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your award! We just love the big cheesy grin photo!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    berniethefrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. We like your Wait for IT pic.

    Thanks for coming by. It's great to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks once again!

      Great to meet you too - I love your blog.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your Sunshine award, Earl! It is certainly well-deserved! I love all of the blogs that you passed some sunshine awards to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roooooo thank you so much for the totally pawsome award! *Waggy tail* I feel truly honoured to be mentioned amongst all those other super cool blogs! *Waggy tail*

    Woofs from Alfie - Alfie's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! It's deserved by you totally!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the Award Earl. I love those pics in your blog, specially the pic with your big smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done to all the blogs!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Earl! Well deserved! All of the other blogs are law some to! Congrats to all!!
    Love your photos!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Golden CONGRATS! and Lots of Golden Thanks and appreciate it. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm making my late rounds to say hi to all on the Saturday Sepia hop! Thank you so much for the award! Means alot. And congrats on yours too. I can see how happy you are with that cheesy smile :D

    ReplyDelete