Friday 3 July 2015

My Birthday Treat From The Dogs

Happy Birthday to me! And yes, me, as in the human. Not Earl, not Ethel, but me, this time! I've been spoilt rotten, by both my human family and friends, and my two adoring dogs! My treat from the dogs was a lovely long walk with them, which really added to my wonderful mood. The fresh air, the holding of two amazing dog's leads... it has been a lovely day. What better way to spend a special day than in the open air with the two dogs of your dreams?


I would also like to thank every single one of my BlogVillie and other online friends for wishing me a happy birthday. It means a lot, and I am thankful!


We joining our hosts SlimDoggy, To Dog With Love and My GBGV Life in the FitDog Friday Blog Hop. We send many thanks their way, and you can join in below.


35 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday - hope Earl got you a good present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! That's a great way to start the day off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like how I spent my birthday. I had a wonderful time with our dogs on a long walk and then I went for a great breakfast. Yummm. I think I went to the movies too. :) Oh yeah, Avengers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you have a good time! I did as well!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Moms favorite thing to do on her day is take a long walk or run with us too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Hope the dogs made you breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Well... maybe I need to train them to do that first!

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday and Happy Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birfday!! You sound joyful so that is the bestest gift!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is! I've had a wonderful day.

      Delete
  9. A walkie with Earl and Ethel is the bestest gift ever! Happy Birthday!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! On top of all the other brilliant presents I received. Thanks!

      Delete
  10. Happy Happy Birthday!!!! So happy you are having a fabulous one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great way ti spend a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Y'all!

    So glad you had a happy BD! By now it's tomorrow where y'all live. So a belated happy!

    Congrats E and E for choosin' such a special mama!

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did! Ah, I see. Thanks! Aw, we chose each other.

      Delete
  13. Happy Happy Birthday, what a great Birthday treat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday to you! Mine is tomorrow. We're almost twins. ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, from the 3rd! I had a great day. Ooooh, so today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Haha!

      Delete