Friday 3 May 2013

Fings For Fido in the Post.

The other day me and Earl recieved a suprise is the post! It was a large box that was totally unexpected! When we opened it, I realized I had won a competition in a dog magazine and had won a Fings For Fido box! It included so much for Earl, his eyes were bright  and he was raring to get his paws on the stuff; haha!

Below is a picture of the FFF box we recieved! And one of Earl smiling hugely for the camera whilst enjoying the stuffed lips that were included in the box!:

Fings For Fido.

Earl's lips grew in an instant ;)
We reccomend subscribing to them - one each month would be lovely!! Even though me and Earl will not be doing so, as if we did, the house would belong to Earl's many toys haha!

Until next time,

Earl and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment