Saturday 18 May 2013

MarrowRing - a Nylabone product

Only the other day, a MarrowRing by Nylabone arrived in the post for Earl! I had won it out of a Dog Magazine after getting an advice article published (I wrote it myself). It was very exciting seeing my article in a dog magazine (not for the first time)! It was also a huge excitement for Earl because he is a huge, HUGE fan of Nylabone doggie products! The whole household is!

I captured some photos of Earl enjoying his MarrowRing... here they are...

Nylabone products are top in our household! 

Nom nom, diggin' in!

Nylabone products are designed not only to give pleasure and enjoyment to dogs,  but also to clean their teeth and keep their mouth in good condition! You can get so many Nb products.

'Its so tasty, my eyes close in pleasure...' says Earl.

So as you can see, Earl adores his MarrowRing to bits! Nylabone products are something wonderful, in our opinion. Earl has a few of the products. We highly recommend them - you can purchase them from most good pet stores, online, plus in magazines where you could win a product for your dog!

Well, hope you enjoyed our entry; until next time...

Earl and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment