Friday 31 May 2013

Team training

Last night, me and Earl went to our team agility training class, and had a great time (once again)! 

I was extra proud of my little Earl, because it was his first time doing the complicated course we have to do NEXT WEEK, and he got it superb - following everything I told him to do! The hardest bit was the joint tunnels - I was sure Earl would come out of the middle... but he didn't! I was almost shocked that he did is straight away! 

It was a hard course too - everyone was doing something at once - so much to concentrate  on, and we did it! Obviously there were a few slip ups, but that's normal, we can't be perfect!

Anyway, next week we will not only be practicing on Monday, but also Thursday, and then on the Saturday, we do our real thing! It will be an exciting time, however, it will also be quite nerve wrecking...

We are going to try our best, and do our best, and most of all enjoy it, that's what counts the most!

A few weeks after that display, we have an individual dog agility competition, so we have quite a busy few months when it comes to dogs! Yaaayy!!!

My gorgeous little boy... xxx

We can't wait to compete in the sport we adore, together - I have dreamed of competing in agility since the first day of playing 'Nintendogs - Nintendo DS Lite'... haha!! Now we're doing it for real! Dream accomplished!

Until our next entry, which will be tomorrow... Keep your eye on the blog because tomorrow's entry will be big with pictures!!

Earl and I.

4 comments:

  1. This is pawsome...you must be so proud of Earl...make sure and post photos of the competition...Best luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love your little Earl! BT the bit about dreaming of doing agility since playing Nitendogs is exactly the same as me! Ever since playing that game... :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will, GizomoGeodog :)

    I am CC, and haha, Nintendogs :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Summer and Earl!

    You must be so proud of Earl! I wish you the best of luck in the show! Can't wait for lots of pictures - make sure a family member gets lots of photos at the actual show and training if you can! I am sure you will do very well - but pretend to be at training like I do and your nerves shouldn't be so bad! Just feel confident to show Earl off!

    Good luck- all our thoughts, wishes and good luck is with you!!

    Jessica, Charlie Boy, Roman and Brooke over @www.mydogdiaries1.blogspot.com!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete