Sunday 16 June 2013

Agility Rome

Today, Earl and I went to our Sunday agility class once again.

I am very proud of Earl because I was able to let him off the lead on the field while we packed away. There were Border Collies there too (remember Earl's Border Collie incident? An out of control Border Collie lunged at him, snapping, snarling, biting??) So I was a little bit wary, but had confidence in my little dog. 

So I let him off lead and we packed up - then we went for a roam around the field, Earl's nose in action for a lot of it!










So we really enjoyed taking in all that fresh air :)

Then we headed back and went home in an extremely good mood!




At home:


Shining as bright as the sun...!

So as you can see, we had a lovely, peaceful time after out breakneck speedy agility session! 

Earl and I.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well doen my little boy, I love youuuuu!!! :-* xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw well done, Earl! Loving the pics, super cute!!
    P.L xxx

    ReplyDelete