Tuesday 4 June 2013

PUPdate

Sorry there have not been many posts for the past few days, but now I am back to school meaning no real time to update the blog or do anything worth writing about, other than a few of the usual fun stuff... like yesterday evening me and Earl went to our team agility class and as always, I was very proud - we didn't make any mistakes at all!

I also received my Young Kennel Club (YKC) Fetch magazine yesterday which is a very good issue indeed!!

We are also considering the YKC Agility Festival which will be a lot of fun, as you know, me and Earl ADORE agility!

I am about to print off, fill in, and send away our individual dog and handler agility and jumping competition form which will take place in about a month.

We have also been doing extra practice for our team's dog display on Saturday which Earl and I can not wait for!




Look forward to our Saturday's display entry on this here blog!!

Earl and I.

1 comment:

  1. Do you mean the KC agility festival? if so I have put an entry in for the YKC classes and tommy's general classes. I love the competitions and with one as big as that it would be great to meet up with people. :)

    Vicky and Tommy.

    ReplyDelete