Sunday 30 June 2013

New venue

Today we had our Sunday agility class again. But at a new venue. This was decided under no control of our own - but still, I am happy!

It is a beautiful venue surrounded by trees - and we get to train there.

Again, some pictures were taken:










The course!

Can you see that pooch???!!

Rear view.


Home we travel.



We had a lovely day once again :-*

Plus, we are heavily looking forward to tomorrow as it is the day I should receive an approval email about the Hugmypet photo competition!! Then Earl's stunning picture will be up for votes! I would give you the picture - but I will keep it as a surprise... make sure you check View & Vote tomorrow! If Earl is not there, hold your horses and keep an eye on this blog... I will write if I get an email. Keep an eye out at View & Vote! And also please remember, by voting for Earl, you will not only enhance your very favourite doggy blogger's life with a large luxury pet hamper, and get to see a photo heavy blog entry on that exactly, but you will be helping dog charities too as I am going to be giving some of the £1,000 prize money to dog charity. Quite a bit of it actually!!!-

-Many thanks - I mean, we couldn't thank you enough!

~Now we're off to have a BBQ!

Stay tune, for an entry about that BBQ exactly!

Earl and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment