Friday 25 October 2013

FitDog & Follow Up Friday




I thought we at Earl's World! would have a bit of a different Friday today! As I have replied to all the comments that we have received throughout the blogging week, there is no need to follow up on them, therefore I will reply to the ones I receive on this post up until now, now, with an update to the post. Comments I receive from now onwards, will be replied to via comments.

FitDog Friday is a hop we have never taken part in before - but when I found it I thought what an excellent idea it is! And for those who don't know what blog hops are, they are posts every day with a theme (e.g. FitDog Friday would be photos of your dog being sporty, Mischievous Monday would be photos of your dog being mischievous etc) which you have to comply with if you are going to take part in blog hops. Its fun, and it gets more photos out there on the blog!

So today we are going to be looking at some photos of Earl right in action!

Playing fun games outdoors which includes some speedy sprinting is a great way to keep your dog fit. Like getting him to sit on a bench and then throwing a ball when he least expects it - really gets that adrenaline pumping and legs working... and as an added bonus, it improves his quick-response! (Just make sure he is balanced firmly on the bench before you throw the toy, and the bench is dry. If not, he may slip and hurt himself. Its good to do this stuff, as its very beneficial, however, you need to do it responsibly).




One charging BT!


I think this photo looks quite like the FitDog hop badge! If Earl's legs were not running so!

Oh I love some good action shots! Especially when the action is made more dramatic with a little blur to the moving object!

Dogs should be kept very fit and active, therefore healthy and happy. Just like us, running is a fantastic feeling - who doesn't like to stretch their legs?

I hope everyone found their comments replied to on the blog. If not, please comment on this post and I will get back to you ASAP! 

Now for this post, we have Pawsandpedals who commented:

"Looks like Earls been busy. Fun games to play & helps burn that extra bit of energy a pup always seems to have stored up (how is that - wish I could be like that :) ) Happy FitDog Friday BlogHOp"

He has been busy... before his Kennel Coughs started :( Can't wait to get back to normal!

And Hawkeye BrownDog commented:

"Hi Y'all!

I always link to both FUF and Fit Dog...Just make sure you show some stuff that's going on to keep the dog fit...for me it's an everyday thing, so even mischief Monday could be double linked most of the time. 

I've found people who can't get to your blog everyday, which would include me, like to come by Friday to see what they missed! BOL!!! If only they knew!!!

I don't always do the badges in the post, but have them in the side bar. 

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog"

Thanks for the blog-hopping-help! I will follow the advice through.

Now leading us into the weekend, we will be continuing to rest Earl, because he is still getting rid of his Kennel Cough. But he is recovering rapidly, and we can't wait to get back to our normal adventures!! 

Earl and I.

The first linky list is for FitDog, and the second for Follow Up Friday.

We hopped off Peggy's Pet Place for FitDog and Heart Like a Dog for Follow Up.

13 comments:

  1. Looks like Earls been busy. Fun games to play & helps burn that extra bit of energy a pup always seems to have stored up (how is that - wish I could be like that :) ) Happy FitDog Friday BlogHOp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Y'all!

    I always link to both FUF and Fit Dog...Just make sure you show some stuff that's going on to keep the dog fit...for me it's an everyday thing, so even mischief Monday could be double linked most of the time.

    I've found people who can't get to your blog everyday, which would include me, like to come by Friday to see what they missed! BOL!!! If only they knew!!!

    I don't always do the badges in the post, but have them in the side bar.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Earl,

    Thanks so much for joining the FUF blog hop! What I love about FUF is it can be what you want it to be. Lately I've been so busy I can't respond to everyone's comments so I use Friday to cover that. It originated to follow-up on thoughts or ideas I had after I had already posted something. So you can see it's very versatile!

    Thanks again and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FUF is a great idea! Thanks for getting back Jodi!

      Delete
  4. Great to have you in the FitDog Friday hop, thanks for participating.

    Earl is moving so fast, he is a blur! Love it!

    -Slimdoggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome - I really enjoy taking part in the blog hops.

      Delete
  5. Love the action shots! :) Earl looks like a quick little thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you wouldn't be surprised then! Your absolutely right on that!

      Delete
  6. With all Earl's Agility activity he's a very fit dog and it's great that another small dog shows that size doesn't matter...Fitness is for all dogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Size cannot matter when it comes to the fitness of dogs - all dogs must be kept fit and healthy, and all can enjoy and sporting career like my Earl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Earl looks very fit. I sometimes worry that Mr. N doesn't get enough off-leash time but it's hard finding a place where he can run safely.

    ReplyDelete