Thursday 24 October 2013

This 'N That Thursday - Collages

Its TNT Thursday once again!

Today I have named our THT Thursday 'Collages' because I will be posting a few collages I have made starring Earl. Not every THT Thurs will have an 'after title' though... its This 'N That Thursday after all, meaning unpredictable photos!

Also, I should mention a big thank you to 2 Brown Dawgs and their co-host Ruckus the Eskie for hosting the hop.

As you may already be aware, next week, THT Thursday will fall on Halloween. Oooooh! Remember to grab the badge, and join the hop - you could also end up winning some pawsome doggie Halloween goodies if you link up! (Courtesy of 2 Brown Dawgs)

















So roll on Earl's This 'N That Thursday!






That wraps up today's hop then.

See you tomorrow!

Earl and I.

We hopped off 2 Brown Dawgs Blog

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for participating in TNT! You have the right idea, TNT can be anything. :)

    Very nice collages! Did you make them on picmonkey or was it something else. I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! Earl is just so darn photogenic these are all fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earl is photogenic and these are great collages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 Brown Dawgs, it was piZap I made them on :)

    And thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collages Earl - PiZap huh? I use PicMonkey, will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hopping on this TNT Thursday Earl. I have never heard of that app to make all the cool collages. Will have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete