Tuesday 22 October 2013

Secret Footage - Home Alone!

After watching 'Dogs: Their Secret Lives', on the televisual box, I have had a crave to video Earl while he was home alone. I used my iPod Touch... which, most annoyingly, decided to have a break 12 minuets into the recording. Oh well - the footage I did manage to secretly catch I was very pleased with! As you will see in the video (which I have shortened for the sake of our reader's attention span) all he did really was sleep for the entire 12 minuets (which you will happily not be able to see!). No signs of distress there!


I find the study of dogs of separation anxiety deeply interesting, and it is nice to know what your four-legged friend is getting up to while you are not there to watch. I don't know what Earl did for the rest of the time we were out (about another hour than the footage), however one thing I do know, is that next time I take footage will be with the proper video camera, when Earl has recovered from the KC he has. Then maybe his attitude will be a little complex...

Earl and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment