Friday 19 June 2015

Trick Training

We love trick training - and recently, I've been focussing on Earl and Ethel's duo tricks and stunts, many with me involved, of course. In my opinion, they are coming along brilliantly, and are looking incredibly impressive. We had a couple of shots caught of our most recent trick training session, which was enjoyed in the sun and fresh air. Trick train, and you can reap the benefits. A stronger bond with your dog, a dog who listens to you, an able minded and bodied dog, and more.

Earl on my arm, on hind legs - Ethel circling Earl's hind legs.

The much adored hug! 

And these are just SOME of the many duo tricks we've been working on! I hope to get a video taken soon, so that you can see my amazing duo in real action! We've been having a go at many new ones, too - never be scared to just have a go at something brand new! Maybe you've seen in on the television, on the internet, or more, and would like your dogs to do it - there's nothing stopping you!

We want to set you a goal today - and that goal is to get out (you can even do it inside!) and do some trick training. Your dog can do it alone, but if you have multiple dogs, like me, try some duo/group tricks and stunts! They look amazingly impressive! Don't be afraid to get stuck in, have a go, and teach a new trick!


We're joining our hosts, SlimDoggy, To Dog With Love, and My GBGV Life, in the FitDog Friday Blog Hop. We send many thanks their way, and you can join in below.


36 comments:

  1. That paw around Ethel is a killer. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we think it's a good one, too. Their cutest duo act so far, I'd say!

      Delete
  2. We love trick training too!! Love the tricks, look forward to hopefully seeing a video of your talented doggies!
    Wags and Woofs from Imogen and Millie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trick training is such fun for all involved. We'll try and get a fun video to show our readers soon.

      Delete
  3. Love the tricks - can't wait to see the video. Such great mental exercise for your pups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we're glad you like them! Physical AND mental exercise, I agree!

      Delete
  4. Those are great tricks! Just goes to show that you can have beauty AND brains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ah, they sure are special little dogs.

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness. That hug. So cute. I wish I could teach Barley and her kitty brother to sit that way, but I don't think my cat would appreciate that much sibling love ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, we love that one too! And that would be so cute.

      Delete
  6. Haha, that hug is pawsome ;-) I'll have to try teaching our pups that one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we're proud of mastering that one, and love it so! You should!

      Delete
  7. That hug is so cute! We're working on heeling right now. That's a trick right? I'm sure you understand the pain of teaching small dogs. So much bending over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ah, I see, and yes, it's a trick! Heeling is what Ethel is working on, too.

      Delete
  8. Hi Y'all!

    Oh Earl I love the way you adore your little sis!

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, he does, when she's not annoying him! He loves her most when they curl up together.

      Delete
  9. Those are simply adorable tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I know, we love that one so much! It's a favourite with Earl and Ethel fans!

      Delete
  11. those are adorable tricks,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just LOVE the hug shot!!
    xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  13. We just love the hug! It's too cute!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's a popular position which pulls the 'awwwww's out of everyone!

      Delete
  14. oh my gosh that hug photo is the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, another fan!! Thanks, and glad you like it!

      Delete
  15. You have got some talented pups!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, thanks! We really appreciate that!

      Delete
  16. Awww, the hug is awesome! Can't wait to see more! We love tricks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we have many fans of that trick! Tricks are such a great thing to do with your dog(s).

      Delete