Tuesday 30 June 2015

Pinch Punch Post - July 2015

July... the month of my birthday. I wonder what the dogs have got me this year, haha! Well, this Friday, the 3rd, I will finally be able to find out! But there's much more to July than just this. We'll be breaking up for the summer holidays, Earl and I will be competing at a whole weekend double-day Agility Nuts show, and we'll be going on holiday, camping! We're even competing at an agility competition in Devon, whilst on holiday - it will be such an exciting, new experience!


June has also been a swell month, as far as we're concerned! Ethel celebrated her special 1st birthday, with an awesome weekend at our local All About Dogs Show, we competed at various other agility shows, and we experienced some of the hottest days of the year so far, which we celebrated with a dog-friendly Barbecue!

We hope you all have a brilliant month ahead - July 2015 everyone! What are your July plans?


We at Earl's World! are delighted to be hosting our own Pinch Punch Post Blog Hop, a fun and friendly monthly hop, alongside our cohosts My Dog Diaries and My Mutt Riley.We send many thanks to our lovely cohosts, and please join in with us below - you have 20 days!


get the InLinkz code

30 comments:

  1. Yay! Bring on July! I think I only have 75 more lessons left at school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon the summer holidays will be upon us, and we'll have 6 glorious weeks, free as a bird.

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you're going to be busy! I hope you have an awesome birthday month! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are, once again! And that's how we like it! Thanks, I'm sure I will!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you have a great summer planned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy July! We just got back from vacation so we're not sure what is on plan.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and you! We hope you had a wonderful holiday! Maybe chilling out is on the summer menu for you now?

      Delete
  5. It sounds like a fun July! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your birthday is Friday! How fun. Hope it is filled with treats, toys, and cuddles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with your agility, I know you will. I'm looking forward to my nose work trial. My mom has her birthday the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we sure will. You rock your nose work Emma! And so does your sis!

      Delete
  8. Happy birthday! We're taking Mr. N on a mini-road trip later this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy but enjoyable month ahead!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Y'all!

    Know y'all will have a fun and successful month and Earl, you'll have a birthday to remember, I'm sure!

    We give y'all some press tomorrow on Barks and Bytes. Answer some questions we left hangin'.

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday for tomorrow! I hope you have a great time when you go camping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We will, we're very excited about it.

      Delete
  12. Your July sounds really fun and action packed. It is Kilo's birthday at the end of July- he will be 3. Happy Birthday!! X Susie and Kilo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you guys are certainly busy!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are - once again! And that's the way we LOVE it to be!

      Delete